This section introduces Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for beginners and for experienced BLE developers who are starting out with mbed.
Introduction to BLE and mbed
- mbed BLE for beginners: if you’ve never used BLE before, this is a good place to start.
- mbed BLE for developers: if you’re an experienced BLE developer who is new to mbed, try this shorter introduction.
- The mbed BLE API: an introduction to the API mbed has created for BLE.
Working with BLE
- Modes and profiles: using the BLE connected and advertising modes for different purposes.
- Connection parameters: using connection parameters to affect power consumption.
- Debugging on mbed BLE: how to debug BLE functionality.
- Rapid prototyping: how to prototype BLE applications quickly.
- BLE limitations: some things you can’t do with mbed BLE.