About this document
This document introduces the mbed Client and the use of its API. The document is divided into the following chapters:
- Introduction is a brief introduction to the mbed Client and its features.
- The Client Registration feature introduces the Client Registration feature in detail.
- The Device Management and Service Enabler feature introduces the Device Management and Service Enabler feature in detail.
- The Information Reporting feature introduces the Information Reporting feature in detail.
- mbed Client data types describes how the different data types are processed in the mbed Client and the REST API.
- How to use the mbed Client API contains detailed instructions on using the mbed Client API.
- Porting mbed Client is meant for advanced users and tells how to build mbed Client and port it for different platforms.
- Useful reading links you to mbed Device Connector documentation and the developer site.
Read the doxygen API documentation here.